"Like Mother, Like Daughter" Art Reception

So much fun and gratitude goes out to all of you who made our art reception a success! My mother and I, and my friend Philippa and her mother Vivien, were pleasantly surprised and honored to see friends, family and random strangers at our show! The food was beyond, drinks (albeit non-alcoholic) were plentiful and people seemed to be fun catching up and soaking up the beautiful art.  My style is loose and representational, Pippa's is very calming and colorful, Vivien's does bold and bright travelogues, and Bitte's pieces are beautiful weavings - together they make for a nice show and work well together - just like us!  I hope that you can make your way to see the art at 4 Centennial Drive, Peabody MA. Some pictures from the event, the show is up until June 15, 2018. Thanks!




Comments

Popular Posts