"Water on Wood" is up soon!

Working like mad to get beautiful new pieces ready in time for the November 1st launch of my new show "Water on Wood" at Re/MAX On the River in Newburyport, MA and I think I'm almost ready! It's been a super exciting time with a new full-time job for me as Art Studio Teacher; the start of the school (and all that craziness that entails for the kids); and this new show "Water on Wood".

I am really proud of my new work. I've gotten up every day at 5:00 am to work on my new paintings and I hope that you can come see the show during the months of November and December at 11 Water Street. I'm also happy that a percentage of the profits will go to the Children's Miracle Network because it is a wonderful cause. Contact me for the Art Reception date and time if you'd like to share some bubbly! Thank you.
Glowing House, 8" x 8", Oil on Birch Panel, By Tina Rawson

Comments

Popular Posts