Art Reception today, Friday 12/7 from 5 - 7 PM


Come join me today at one of the ten best New England Christmas towns for "Invitation Night" in Newburyport! I will be at 11 Water Street, right on Market Square, at my art reception for "Water on Wood" from 5 - 7PM. I have 18 beautiful and affordable pieces of art, primarily oils on wood such as these, for sale. Refreshments will be provided so stop by to see me! The Miracle Wall signage means that I have agreed to donate 10% of all sales to The Children's Miracle Network hospitals. You know that I love children, so it was a perfect fit, and I'm happy to support this wonderful cause.
Image may contain: text

Other things to do include a horse and buggy ride through downtown Newburyport (this is a first, should be fun!), seasonal music in Market Square by the Greater Newburyport Children's Chorus and Hope Community Church Bell Choir, and shopping galore! Tons of stores will be open offering goodies, and there will be holiday cheer throughout town from 6 - 9PM! It's a fun way to get into the spirit, hope to see you for a bit, but of course many of my readers won't be able to make it and to you all I wish you a VERY HAPPY AND CREATIVE HOLIDAY SEASON!

Comments

Popular Posts