A dreamy birthday

I'm thinking of a beautiful birthday party I was invited to create about a year ago for a new friend. Her daughter was turning five and wanted to make dream catchers. I bought a book and all the supplies, and we made dream-catchers together under this amazing tee-pee in the shade. Just my kind of art making experience.
Of course, me being me, I couldn't just have one station for all those kids! So I hired my daughter and a friend and we set up a color scavenger hunt and rainbow making area for the younger children; we had making paper dolls and coloring for the invitees; and we also made a poster for the birthday girl! Oh, and homemade unicorn-shaped cookies with loads of frosting and sprinkles were provided by Start 2 Art. It was a wonderful day.


If you'd like to do an "arty" birthday party for your special child, please let me know. Happy summer!

Comments

Popular Posts