Art Making in a Time of Seclusion


Hello everyone, feeling a little isolated here. I have been painting a lot and trying to reach out through the phone and internet, but it's not the same, is it? It makes me happier to paint flowers, the harbinger of spring and good things.

Today the models will be the beautiful daffodil and the hyacinths that will live in my flower box later, once the weather warms up. And it will! Trust that, nothing can stop spring!

I have to get to work, but I'm leaving you with a beautiful poem by Robert Frost. I hope that it helps you remember wildflowers in summer as we get through this chilly, secluded period of time. We will dance in the fields like the flowers once this is done! Be well and keep making art!
Rose Pogonias Poem by Robert Lee Frost













































Comments

Popular Posts