Sunny Day!! Please vote!

Hi from Tina! Let's go positive with our art! I'd like for you to vote for me at the Beaujolais Nouveau label competition with my entrance "Sunny Days!". It's an optimistic outlook on art and wine (and goodness wine has helped me get through some loooong days lately)! Thank you!


It would be so wonderful if you were to vote for me so that I could potentially win that stipend, and the honor of seeing my art on the Beaujolais Nouveau labels by George Dubouef in 2020! You can either just click on the link above and leave your information, or link to social media. The "hidden" message is "Keep the warmth of the sun in your heart". I kept the wording light purposely so that it wouldn't conflict with the wine bottle.
By the way, here's what 2019's label looks like - 

Below please find more optimistic message for you to help us during these troubling times. I've really enjoyed swirling and whirling around with watercolors lately. It's been calming for me and I hope that you like them too. These pieces are both 9" x 12". They're a lot of fun to make. 
Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People do! by Tina Rawson
"We are stardust, we are golden, and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden" - word by Joni Mitchell, art by Tina Rawson
Thanks again for supporting me by voting for Sunny Days, and as always I wish you all the best! :)

Comments

Popular Posts