Missing you

Hi! I hope you're well and having a good summer. I miss you lovely folks. This is the time of year that I usually have an art show or two and my friends come out to support me. I always have the biggest, goofiest grins in pictures of me at art shows with my friends. I'm always surprised and gladdened when people remember to come and fit it into their busy schedules. It's a mix of joy, relief and nerves which are pent up from the working, hanging the art, shopping, and preparing of the show. Then the nerves REALLY kick in and I always think that no one will come. When they do I am so happy that I ply them with wine, cheese n' crackers and hugs (well at least in the olden days I did). Here's some photos of past shows. Right now I am especially happy to think about these two who are getting married soon!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you both! There's a lot to celebrate out there, and I hope that seeing these pictures helps to capture some of those joyful feelings for you, as it does for me. Cheers to you Anne and Peter! 🍷💘😀









If in the meantime, my art can bring you some joy, please check out my website at https://www.artworkarchive.com/profile/tina-rawson and when this is all over we will have a good party! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts