My Essentials and more!

Hi everyone! I've been busy working at Newburyport Youth Services with Start 2 Art, at a preschool, as an artist, and a mom but it's all good. I am so proud of my work that is hanging at The Wenham Museum until 11/22 and I hope that you have a chance to see the show "My Essentials". I don't know if you realize it but I also teach private lessons out of my camper, as well as teach art at Newburyport Youth Services, and I will continue to do so in 2021. The group classes out of my house didn't work out due to Covid so I switched to working with NYS, an awesome group of people with a mission that I support and wonderful, enthusiastic children. We wear masks but I can see their smiles nonetheless. :)

One final thing, as you think about the holidays please consider buying a piece of my art (on sale at the Wenham Museum, www.wenhammuseum.org) or a piece with my art on it through ShopVida at https://shopvida.com/collections/tina-rawson but please order now! The pillows for example, state "This item will be made to order for you in New Delhi, India and usually ships out in 26 - 30 business days." It takes a while to get them but the quality is top-notch and I've been happy with all the pieces that I've ordered. Hope you are too! Take care!



Comments

Popular Posts