Hi friends

 Hi! Hej! Hola!

"Pisces" by Tina Rawson, 18" x 24", acrylic on canvas

Art is about making connections for me. That's why I'm making a series of portraits of friends. It was a way for me reach out during this lonely time, and a tribute to our friendship. I used their sun signs as a way to include them in a group and hint at their personalities. Everyone has been given a glow which is worthy an archetype, in this case Pisces. Like it? I sure hope that she does! 

Eleven more paintings are in the works and we are having a party to celebrate their release on 12/5 with an ART PARTY! It's a tricky time with Covid, but we are following Governor Baker's restrictions and holding it outside so everyone can bring a friend or a spouse. I'm excited to host some friends at my house, albeit my backyard, and I hope that they love their portraits. I've put a lot of energy into them and care to show a facet of their personalities as well as make good art. They are all goddesses and I'm privileged to have such special friends. If you want a painting of your loved one, or you (because we need to love ourselves too) let me know. 

Be well and stay safe everyone. #constellationoffriends @Tinarawsonart

Comments

Popular Posts