Constellation of Friends Art Show

 
I am very happy with my online video that my son helped me produce; and pleased with the article written about my painting project "Constellation of Friends". It was a labor of love and a tribute to friendship.

Please take a look at the video that shows the painting of my friends of 12 zodiac sun signs (including myself) at https://youtu.be/iWN-F0_WFt4. The response has been very encouraging and I am really thankful for your comments and responses to the project. 

The video takes you through the paintings of the constellations one by one, shows the beautiful locations I shot the inspiring photos, and features songs by Gen Evieve, an awesome local musician who had kindly agreed to play at my party before it got cancelled due to rain and bleechy Covid. The models were all most gracious and beautiful and I gave them each a special shine as befitting a goddess.

Here you can also read the article which was in the Newburyport Daily News on Friday, 12/11 in advance of the online show. Heather, who interviewed me, did a great job explaining the genesis of the project, please check it out here: Artist-uses-paintings-to-make-connections-amid-pandemic

The art is hanging on my art porch which is doing double duty as a gallery right now. It's very cozy and smells like a pine-scented candle and glögg! :) I welcome all my muses in come over in person and see your portraits. Happy Holidays to everyone! Thank you for looking at my art. 

These photos are borrowed from the Newburyport Daily News article on the show and were taken by Ryan McBride. Gemini is above, and Leo is below on her red throne. Please contact me with any questions, or go to my website. All the art is for sale. Thanks. 

Comments

Popular Posts