2020 and onward ho!

Thinking about the past year - I've gotten a lot accomplished - from attending "Better Than Art School" to learn how to paint with acrylics, to a solo show how in Wenham, selling pieces, working with ShopVida, and more; it has been a whirlwind. 
Here's my new logo. I have a website in development too using it, which will sell paintings of houses to realtors for closing gifts and anniversary presents for their clients. Let me know if you're interested! They make nice gifts too. 
Here are some of my watercolors from my show in at the Wenham Museum in Massachusetts. It was a one-person show and the room was filled beautifully with large pieces in oil and acrylic on canvas, as well as these little watercolors which I called "My Bucket List". I still love to travel and can't wait to head out on the road! 
This painting is called "Bridgerton", it's so fun and flirty. I used a style that I developed at BTAS and it's looking for a new owner! See https://www.artworkarchive.com/pieces/bridgerton for more on my new fav. 
I also painted 10 paintings of friends in 2020, my "Constellation of Friends" project for which I got a great response and press. I'm on YouTube now as well for the first time doing a virtual exhibit. I was so sad when I couldn't launch the paintings with a party as I had planned but it was good experience for me to do something virtual. Check it out if you like! 

So much going on, and so much more to look forward to in 2021. I hope to bring some more beauty, travel and magic into my life this year. I hope that you will follow me on my journey. Please subscribe! Thank you, 

Tina



Comments

Popular Posts