New Direction! Art for Realtors


No, not 'One Direction', sorry. I am talking about a new direction in my art. So realtors, listen up! This is for you -- I'm making beautiful paintings of houses to give your clients as a one-of-a-kind closing or anniversary gift. They are affordable, pretty paintings whether you chose watercolors or an oil painting for a big client gift. I hope that you like them, check out the DRAFT website (there are changes that need to be made) here at https://tinastart2art.wixsite.com/custom-art-4realtors

The first realtors that get back to me with comments about my website will get a free house painting for their client. It will go on my new site, and you will get a happy client. I can make any house look good, check out the split-level if you don't believe me. :) Just send me your comments please! And don't share the site, like I said it's for "your eyes only" at the time. I hope that you will enjoy it. :)

I'm also happy to say that I am helping out at a studio in New Hampshire owned by a famous "plein-air pair" the Lussiers. They are going to share tips and tricks with me about painting and running an art business; and I will help them with all kinds of tasks to keep their studio running like posting items, prepping materials, etc. More on that later but I'm excited as they are excellent painters and I think that I can learn a lot from them. I will be sharing my work as I go. 

"Gemini" is in The Newburyport Art Association's winter juried show, part one, and many of the "Constellation of Friends" paintings sold, for which I am very grateful. I teach art at a local preschool, and I'm developing materials for my new business idea. Please get back to me with thoughts on my realtor website for a FREE watercolor painting size 8" x 10" (valued at $75) . Oh and because I lured you in with One Direction, I will now leave you with this. Have a Happy February! Love is in the air. Be well, Tina 


My art is on this website: https://www.artworkarchive.com/profile/tina-rawson

My gifts and fun t-shirts, etc., can be found here: https://shopvida.com/collections/tina-rawson

Comments

Popular Posts