New Bloom Art Show 5/1!

 


My new show will be up on May 1st! I am so excited to start this post-vaccinated time sharing my new art with people. It will be up for three months, and everything will be for sale at the Coffee Factory at 56 State Street in Newburyport. You can just scan the QR code and take your painting home with you as soon as you check out! Perfect for Mother's Day. :) 

Sometimes I feel like I should have a mission statement, or an elevator speech that encapsulates why I do what I do, and what I do! Well the best way I can put it is to say I love making art and I love people. Art helps me connect to people. And it brings the people that I like into my life. So that's the selfish reason. I hope that you can come to the show because it will be fun and Glass Onion.Floral Design (https://www.instagram.com/glass.onion.floraldesign/) will be there too with her beautiful blooms! The show is at 3PM on 5/1.

My art is permanent, unlike a digital thing you can hang it on a wall and look at it everyday. I try to make art that lasts, that will increase in value, and that you will be proud to pass on. It's more than something pretty to fix up a living room wall because it has a piece of a human's soul in it. It has been kissed by my thoughts, good intentions and hopes to bring something beautiful to you! Also, it does look good on a wall. ;) Real art has texture and surprises and hopefully enlivens your space in just the right way. 

That's my wish. Please check me out on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/tina.rawson.art/ and if you're feeling well and wear a mask I hope to see you at the show! 

Cards of this pretty tulip design for sale at https://shopvida.com/products/ah-tulips-9129







 





Comments

Popular Posts