Happy Monday! 


I had such a wonderful time with friends at my art show "New Bloom" the past two Saturdays! I can't even express how nice is was to see friends post-vaccination and hug them! Plus with coffee on hand, and good art on the walls how can you lose? :)  Thank you to all of you who came! And thanks to Kerrie @glass.onion.floraldesign for bringing this beautiful display. 

There were six pieces that found new happy homes! My piece "Jump for Joy" went home with friends Karen and Chris to inspire them daily and bring a dose of joy to their house. Karen liked it because it reminded her of Wisconsin. I wrapped it up as a pretty present for her. :) 


"Calypso" will be going to Sara's office to inspire her as a creator of beautiful music and children's classes. Thank you Sara for all your support! I can't wait to see how it looks there!

The giclée print "Medusa" was snagged by Kelly who is ready to embark on a new exciting adventure in her life. I can imagine Medusa will help her jazz it, but don't worry I have more if you too need some energy in your life! To purchase: https://www.artworkarchive.com/profile/tina-rawson/artwork/medusa-copy-giclee-prints

Suz purchased "Home is where the heart is" as an anniversary gift, so sweet, I am so happy to add to their celebration. Big hugs to you both!

The piece "Lemon Marsh" found a beautiful home at friends where it fits like a glove. Real art adds to a home, thank you so much for bringing this art home with you.

The watercolor "Shanghai" was brought by world-traveler Barb. So happy about that, and hope that it adds a dash of color to your day! Plenty more beautiful watercolors available, check out my website at https://www.artworkarchive.com/profile/tina-rawson

Two pieces were gifted to friends who were helpful in making this all come true - Lani (below) gave me a beautiful floral photo, and I made a painting of it to give to her. Rachel helped me with photos on May 9 and I gave her a painting inspired by her work called "New Bloom". We creative folks help and support one another here, and I am very grateful for that. 

Here's Rachel and her handsome helper Colin at the Coffee Factory at 56 State Street, Newburyport, MA. Please stop by to see the show, along the brick wall, the next time you are in town. I will meet you for a cup of coffee!

A big hug to all my friends who made it! Thank you all! xo, Tina











And to my family who helped a ton! Plus my husband who always is there for me! Love you. 




Comments

Popular Posts