I've opened my art gallery...

...On Facebook! I hope that you aren't too bummed about that! Some day I do hope to be in a gallery, but for now I am running my own on Facebook. It is a challenge in and of itself but it's one I am really enjoying and I hope that you will check it out. Here! Ta da! https://www.facebook.com/tinarawsongalleryandevents
Someday this would be my dream, a little cafe and coffee shop somewhere cute. Or tea if you prefer it. Can't you just see it? My cottagecore folks, you know what I mean! It would be the perfect place to catch up, look at art, enjoy a treat and maybe listen to some music. We will see if that becomes a reality someday, but for now please join me at my online store! We can always do fika (coffee with friend in Swedish) at The Coffee Factory Newburyport at 56 State Street where my art will be up on the gorgeous brick wall until July 31.
Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts