Second Bloom is up!

Hello, I put all new works up at the Coffee Factory and I am stoked to have you see them! (Is stoked still a word?) At any rate, I am very pleased by my prodigious efforts and feel that I've manintained the same level of quality as with "New Bloom", the first batch of paintings that were up May 1 - June 1. Didn't see them? If not, that's ok, they are all on my new Facebook gallery and on my website. Take a gander and let me know if there's something you like! Sarah is a happy customer, see quote below!
I was involved with Tina’s painting series “Constellation of Friends” as a model. The entire series came out beautiful and I purchased “Pisces”. I love my painting and she captured a glimpse of my personality with a beautiful mixture of colors and texture. I highly recommend checking out Tina’s art and picking a piece to display in your home. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Here are my beautiful pieces in "Second Bloom", it's only fair that they get their time to shine too! I hope that you like them. Please go to 56 State Street in Newburyport, MA to see my art on the brick wall and on top of the sugar station. Medusa is there too, my new giclee print, keeping track of how many packets you take. ;) I also do commissions so please reach out to me if you have a special request. Have a great day and thank you for your support!

Comments

Popular Posts