A fun party at 133B Elm Street! Thank you for coming!



A wonderful time was had at my Grand New Studio Opening Party! Held on October 14th at 133B Elm Street in Salisbury over 30 guests enjoyed seeing Tina Rawson art, having a drink and some nibbles while catching up with friends! How fun it was to celebrate this big achievement, a dream come true for me. Thank you for coming!


I rented the yoga studio directly across from my art studio so people could spread out there and enjoy some food without worrying about spreading the virus. Big thanks to my friends Rachel and Theresa who helped make delicious hors d'oeuvres and helped me set up this cavernous space with a couch, hay bales, a rug and three big tables full of drinks and food, and a slideshow of my art.
Revelers aka my friends

Tina Rawson, the hostess with "Thickets" series

Gallery Assistant ~ our beautiful daughter

"Bog Queen" by Tina Rawson

In the studio I had hung my latest series entitled "Thickets" and some later work that I love offered at 10% off that night. I sold calendars of my "Constellation of Friends" series and we had lots of wine and bubbly. I really enjoyed sharing this space with my friends, and they wrote the nicest, most encouraging things in my guest book. I will cherish that, and the cards, forever and enjoy reading them with things get tough. 

For Sale 2022 calendar

Thanks to you all who came and helped including Lynoa who was knocked out by a bad cold and couldn't attend, but helped put the vision in place and get me on the road to making this a reality. It was something I was worried that I couldn't pull off and having friends step up to the plate and help me was so encouraging. 

Start 2 Art is now open for business at 133B Elm Street where I offer classes for grown-ups and families and paintings. I hope that you will give me a call at 978-395-5567 if you'd like to stop by. As the sign says, it's "by appointment", but I'm often around and happy to work around your schedule. As you can see we know how to party at Start 2 Art! Thanks again to all of you who made it!!


Comments

Popular Posts