Thankful for new friends at Start 2 Art Party!

 What a wonderful group we had for the first Start 2 Art party in the new space! I love the work that you did, innovating from my suggestions using Kurbits (Swedish folk art) into something that was uniquely yours. I hope that you all had fun, you said that you did, and from the chatter and laughs I am guessing that you did! It was my pleasure to teach  you and as I bonus for being my "guinea pigs" I would like to offer you $5 off each person on a party that you hold in 2022!* We can do another painting party or something different. I am up for your ideas! Thank you again for coming, please see pictures from the party below, and big shout-out to Sue for putting this together! I am so glad that you came to Start 2 Art Studio in Salisbury! (133b Elm St, Salisbury, MA). The phone number is 978.395.5567 to book your next party for grown-ups or a family gathering.

The group working away after a short introduction to Kurbits by Tina Rawson, Start 2 Art

Working up ideas in white chalk first

Kurbits hearts on teal, splattering is very fun

A beautiful bouquet on blue

Ochre and dark green tree on purple provides a punch

She wanted to use my pomegranate paper!

A proud painter, we all are creative!

Erin, thank you again for your kind words on my Facebook page. It really means that world to me! Thanks everyone and Happy Thanksgiving! Have a great long weekend!

"Tina, you are a thoughtful and talented artist and teacher! What an amazing evening of creativity and fun! Thank you!!" 💗

* Normally $25 per person, $20 for you for two hours of fun at Start 2 Art! All supplies included.

Comments

Popular Posts