Seasons Greetings!


Happy Holidays! I am so very grateful for your support these past two years as I transitioned from teaching to painting full-time. I really love seeing all of you and I hope that you will stay in touch. Please come visit me in my new studio in Salisbury! I host art parties, teach and paint, please call 978.395.5567. I also sell my art online & at The Art Cafe in LC, RI which is exciting. I hope to see you in the New Year! Thank you for all the support and I hope that you will continue to follow me. If you wish to see me in person next weekend I will be at the Newburyport Art Association's Holiday Market with many other talented artists from 11 - 3PM on Saturday, 12/18 at 65 Water Street. I hope to see you! 

Many warm wishes and big thanks to you all! 2021 was a very exciting year and I am so grateful for every single show, customer and person, cheering me on! I'm almost at 1000 followers which is such a thrill and I've made nice friends, here and abroad, who support my work. Thanks to you all! Have a very Happy Holiday! 








Comments

Popular Posts