Enjoying the Love at Start 2 Art with Tina Rawson Art

The wall of Art by Tina Rawson at Start 2 Art studio with guest

So happy and grateful that my friends made it to the Start 2 Art Studio for a fun Valentine's Day Party on Friday, 2/11/22. It was wonderful as always to host my friends and customers in the studio, share some laughs, nibbles, and champagne courtesy of Bubble Bar Boston and to enjoy art together.

Passion Flutter and Queens of Hearts with strawberry hearts for Valentine's Day. Yum!

I highly recommend Bubble Bar Boston, and I'm so glad that Maria and Paul not only like my art but us and were willing to come up from Marblehead for the night with two delicious cocktails and crostini. Here she is with a painting that I made for her adorable teardrop camper where she serves drinks.
Maria of Bubble Bar Boston with a painting that I gave her
Thanks for the photos friends!
some of the wonderful people who came

Friends at the party - who made watercolors too







I held a little speech. Dave clocked it, I had said that I would speak for 10 minutes but I spoke so fast is actually came in under 8. Yes, I was nervous but I made myself do it so I'm proud of that. Here's a brief summary of what I spoke about:

  1. welcome and thanks!
  2. my art has evolved from mainly oils to acrylics
  3. I developed a new style using a very colorful random background that challenges to really look at my color choices and gives me and the viewer delightful surprises
  4. My subject matter has been flowers for Valentine's Day and I came up with a way to use essential oils in my work
  5. I made essential oils, called Tina's Artisan Oils, in four kinds to promote peace, healing, cheer and love and I anointed my little flower paintings with it
  6. my website is up, and classes and art parties are offered at the studio for ages 8+
  7. thanks Dave (hubby), Maria, friends and everyone. Let's drink! (OK, so I didn't really say that but that's how I felt after speaking in public. Luckily no one threw tomatoes so I guess I did ok.) This is the very beginning where I thank people for coming. 

It was awesome to show people my work, the space and to connect with friends in person again at The Start 2 Art Studio at 133b Elm Street. Lock-down is no fun. We need to connect with people and to express ourselves in person; to hug and to be happy, don't you think? I do. I think that we are getting a little weird after almost three years of Covid-craziness, and that's to be expected, and I'm so grateful to the people who came to party with me. Thank you!
My butterfly painting was popular too!😀

If you'd like to see more of my art please stop by Oregano's Pizzeria and Ristorante at 16 Pleasant Street, or come by my studio (call 978-395-5567), or check out my website at www.tinarawsonart.com
Cheers! And you can always host your own party at my studio for ages 8+! Please be in touch. Thanks, Tina 💖
tinastart2art@gmail.com





Comments

Popular Posts