Spring Sale and Donation to Ukraine

Hi everyone! It's that time of year when Spring makes an announcement and then pulls back as is to say "I don't want to crash the party" so winter comes back and dumps some more snow on us. This will likely happen a couple more times but nonetheless I'm acting on faith and setting two small actions in motion to celebrate spring! 

Firstly a Spring Sale! 


No it's not magic, beautiful art is on sale for spring! 

Happy Spring! I love this time of year, don't you? Everything finally feels hopeful. To celebrate, I'm offering a special sale to you subscribers and collectors who followed me for a while. 

Click here for 30 beautiful paintings that are now 20% off of the prices that are marked!  Http://www.artworkarchive.com/rooms/tina.rawson/03ec62 CLICK HERE!

From International Women's Day, on March 9th, until April 1st you get 20% at checkout off the price shown if you inquire, or click to purchase. I will lower the price for you special folks as a big thanks for loving my art! Please check it out and "heart" ❤️ your favorites. I am doing this to clear way for all the new pieces coming your way, like the one below! This celebrates friendship and those special people who support and love you, like my gal pal here who always arrives ready to have fun. So grateful for those special people, and I hope that you like the piece. 


Help Ukraine

Secondly, I am offering half of my proceeds on this beautiful sunflower print to Ukraine because I care, and it's the least that I can do. Let's get sunflowers up everyone and support Ukraine! I hope that you like it, and that you will join me in this effort by writing me at tinastart2art@gmail.com. Thank you. 


Spring is coming and I hope that you feel as full of peace and happiness that we've gotten through these rough times. Now let's lend a hand to others. Like I said, it's the least we can do. You can always contact me at www.tinarawsonart.com, or www.tinastart2art@gmail.com if you'd rather

Exhibits and Events

You will find it up at Oregano's Pizzeria and Ristorante, 16 Pleasant St, Newburyport and I will be at the Salisbury Art Stroll on Sunday, 4/24. This is the fairy walk and art stroll all rolled into one very good time at Pettengill Farm located at 45 Ferry Road, Salisbury. Check it out! https://www.salisburyma.gov/planning-and-development-department/pages/salisbury-art-stroll

I love a nice fairy house don't you? I think that there's no better way to promote creativity and I so enjoyed these houses that my Start 2 Art'ers made a couple of years ago. Thanks for checking out my sale, and buying a print for Ukraine too! www.tinarawsonart.com, or www.tinastart2art@gmail.com Thank you, Tina





Comments

Popular Posts