Kurbits class continues and is going great!

Kurbits At Seacoast Art Spot in Portsmouth NH

Check out this work the participants in my class have accomplished! I'm very proud. It's exciting to see them grow.  





This week we will be working with three-dimensional kurbits. It will be a challenge to wrap their heads around that, as the design wraps around the objects. I've found this video from 2015 as the perfect inspiration. It's modern kurbits, inspired by the old and in keeping with the style but something new and fresh. That's where I want to go with it too.


Tomorrow I'm also bringing all our clogs that are painted! Big huge shout-out to Falsterbo Tofflor who we love and to Tessa clogs. I love my painted clogs and always wanted to make them too, so now is our chance. I have a very cool idea, which is inspired by the clogs, but it's a surprise. See you in class tomorrow! Here's a link to Viveca Lammers explanation of Kurbits too. 




Comments

Popular Posts