Happy New Year!

As I reflect upon 2022 I realize that I'm always evolving but for now I would describe myself as a contemporary artist, whose style could be described as a blend of realism and symbolism. I'm interested in bringing archetypes to life and painting the beauty that I see, with expression. My artworks are characterized by vibrant colors, a balance between light and darkness: texture and movement. I take my time to accurately sketch a scene before I paint it so that I can quickly and accurately paint it as I see it. I am influenced by the masters like Matisse, Vincent Van Gogh, Marc Chagall and Klimt.



This year I learned that people love my use of color and find my art to be happy. That makes me very glad. Even as a little girl in Pittsburgh I wanted to bring a smile to other people. My intention is to put joy into my art. I believe that every happy thought or a kind action makes a difference. Since I feel happy making art I want to pass that on - it's my gift to you. Bringing my art into your homes hopefully will help you remember things that are important to you too.


May the road rise up
To meet you.

May the wind be always
At your back.

May the sun shine warm
upon your face.

May the rain fall soft
upon your field,

And until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Comments

Popular Posts