Live wedding paintings by Blomma!

Photo by Lani Shuman Photography
Hello, an exciting new endeavor for me is in the works! I'm happy to be working up a portfolio of wedding paintings to show you and to offer my painting skills LIVE at your wedding! I love love! It's the least I can do to celebrate your love, and to help you have a painting that you will cherish. 

sample of my flowers

It just makes sense that someone who loves flowers and painting plus people would put that all together! I'm calling it "Art by Blomma" Blomma is my nickname. It means flower in Swedish.

Consider this a soft launch, I'm hoping that you my most devoted followers will take me up on this first as I'm offering a very juicy discount to the first ones who answer me for a live painting of your wedding in New England only please, or a painted bouquet. The perfect gifts for your loved ones! 

working on a painting of a couple

Typically these paintings cost thousands of dollars, but I want to start small and I'm hoping that a nice person will give me the chance to entertain your guests by painting there, and will love my work. Check it out here at https://artbyblomma.godaddysites.com/ and let me know if you'd be willing to let me show you what I've got! Call me at 978.395.5567 to discuss, and thank you in advance. I might take this show on the road, but lets chat first about your needs in New England. 

Tina aka Blomma 


Comments

Popular Posts