Have an artful fall


Hello this is Tina from Tina Rawson Art,

Thanks for being my customers and for helping me reach for my dreams. I am so lucky to be able to do this and I want to donate to others who aren't as lucky. That's why asking you to buy your favorite painting this month and I'll give a portion to the fundraiser for National Breast Cancer Foundation (National Breast Cancer Fdn.). This is a cause that's near and dear to my heart. I make heart-filled art but sometimes sadness does creep in, how could it not? I think that helping those in need helps me feel just a little bit better and I'd love your support. Here's that link on IG. Thank you. I think that there are lots of paintings that could bring you joy. Check them out here or at www.tinarawsonart.com

Here's my friend Maria with her new Bubblebar Boston painting. I'd love the chance to paint your wedding, house, camper or event. It's really scary but a lot of fun connecting with people over art. She has the cutest camper that she serves custom cocktails out of, and it's so much fun. Maybe you can hire both of us for your next event? Me as your live event painter and Bubblebar Boston for the drinks! That would be fun. 


I have a couple of art shows coming up too. Please put this in your calendar!

Thursday, October 12th - Autumn Soiree at Great Living Home Furniture and Gallery at 6 Smiths Smith Lane in Seabrook from 5:30 - 7:30


OPEN STUDIO November 11 + 12th at Studio #319B

Loads of art studios will be open, including mine, at 14 Cedar Street in Amesbury MA, third floor on Saturday and Sunday.  Saturday 10 - 5, and Sunday 12 - 4. Heres's the scoop 

November 18th - Swedish Jul Market at the Community House in South Hamilton from 9 - 2:00. I'll see you at the bread table! Lucia will be there with her singers, and there will be lots to eat and drink. 

November/December Shows:

Solo show at the Hamilton-Wenham Library, 14 Union Street 

and

Art Niche at Innovation Hub at UMASS Lowell at 2 Merrimack Street, Haverhill MA on the 3rd floor

Art class at 14 Cedar Street, on December 9, 2023 - make cards and Swedish ornaments with me. 

That's it for now, I certainly will be busy but I will still have plenty of time to see friends and family, work, and visit my kids. The kittens are home but the kids have flown. We are still getting used to it. think that my art has become my free which I love, and I hope that you will too. Thank you again, and please if you can donate to the fundraiser that would be great, and again I'll give you 10% off a painting if you do, or a free watercolor card.

Hej da for now! Have a very happy fall! All best, Tina





 


Comments

Popular Posts