La Bohemienne Exhibit in Philadelphia

 Dear Art Lovers, 

You are cordially invited to La Bohemienne, a carefully curated exhibition, in Philadelphia on Sunday, October 11th from 5 - 9. I hope that you will have enjoyment of the beautiful, unique and different art. 


" La Bohémienne exhibition explores Bohemia as a transhistorical state of mind: a timeless creative ethos where freedom, beauty, imagination, and artistic courage transcend convention. Bringing together visual art, literature, and print culture, the exhibition traces this enduring spirit from nineteenth-century Paris and Poe's Philadelphia to contemporary artists and writers who continue to shape culture through lives devoted to creative expression."

Look for my littles "Boisterous Blooms" and "Witches Brew" to grace the walls at 4226 Spruce Street, Philadelphia and I will be there too! I am taking the train to Philly from NYC right before the event, relaxing on the glamorous "Flix Bus" before taking an UBER to the event. At 7:30 pm there will be an interesting performance by Alex Tatarsky. I can't wait to meet the fantastic Jo Gamel and the fabulous Jessica Libor! They are so inspiring to me, and I've been following their art careers. 

Please read more about it here: https://www.eracontemporary.com/bohemienne and RSVP today!


Comments

Popular Posts