New Show at The Grog in May

 



As you may know, I'm interested in all types of realities, including the one that considers the world of dreams. The tarot card project comes from that place, which was also expressed in my "Constellation of Friends", where I included astrology in my art. The funny thing is as an Aquarian, I tend to be quite skeptical, yet I know that there's much more to what we see on earth and I like to find ways that help me discover it. 
Tarot cards, just like astrology and mythology, show you another side to life that you may not have considered. When I painted my friends for the twelve Constellation of Friends portraits I was reminded of how differently people think. We all want more or less the same things but bring such a variety of life experiences, needs, and tactics to go for those things that it sometimes really astounds me. I mean how is it that no everyone thinks like me? Ha ha! 

This breaking of your own boundaries and ego to better connect with others really interests me, and its something that I'm exploring in my new show "Hidden Meanings". I do believe that we are much more than what is seen, I hope that I can reveal something in my art that has a hidden meaning for you.

Come see me and my art at The Grog at 3 Middle Street in Newburyport in May. And if you subscribe to my newsletter at www.tinarawsonart.com you will get a special thank you to use at the show. :)





Comments

Popular Posts