Happy Holidays!!

 Happy Holidays! 

I just held the last of my holiday Open Houses, what a blast it was! The music was great, food and drink delicious and I was so glad to see my friends and customers. I made guest portraits for free, and treated people to food. It was a lovely time at Metzy's and if you are interested in my art please stop by! Metzy's Cantina is at 5 Boston Way by the train station in Newburyport and my art looks great up there!

Then there was this, finished Three of Cups, and sent a pretty piece to the Historical Society of Portsmouth's gingerbread show. I worked really hard on getting my art ready, framed, varnished, priced and set up online at tinarawsonart.com


Hung my art at the Art Niche (thanks GHAA!) and got ready for my artist reception at The Hamilton- Wenham Public Library and the class immediately preceding it with 13 participants. So much fun! There are 28 beautiful paintings still for sale there until the end of this month! 

Hosted an open studio with loads of new art, and visitors all weekend long at 14 Cedar Street, Amesbury (November 11th and 12th). Thanks to all of you who made it!
Helped out with the Swedish Christmas Fair on November 18th with St Lucia Procession.
Hung my art at Metzy's Cantina, and enjoyed sharing it with the kids over Thanksgiving.
Made Swedish Ornaments in the hopes that people would like to learn how but had to shelve that idea for the time being. I gave them to my studio mates instead. 
Painted the Pink House twice and supported the effort "Save the Pink House" by attending their meeting on December 7th and writing a press release with my friend and fellow artist Rebecca Klementovich.
Attended a pop-up show at Motivate Barre in Amesbury at their new location. Brought my event paintings to show them off, I plan to do more live event painting in the new year. 
Made memories with gal pals from many moons ago. So happy to get to connect!
Taught Swedish folk art to lovely people at the library and I hope to see them again.
Donated my painting to support Newburyport High School's honors art program. Congrats Messina family! I hope that you love it. 
Donated an ornament to the Pink House tree in Salisbury's Sea Festival of Trees which is a big annual event, which I was happy to attend with a friend.
Framed Meghan's painting and hope that she still loves it! 
Attended the gallery presentation on December 6th held by Great Living Home and Gallery in Seabrook where my art hangs among many other wonderful artists work.
Lucky to have my art displayed at the Art Niche which is run by Greater Haverhill Arts Association and located by the iHub co-working space run by UMASS Lowell in Haverhill and next to the Haverhill Chamber of Commerce office as well as Creative Haverhill, Cogswell ArtSpace, run by Erin Padulla. 
And finally I made cards for my customers with a special treat. Shh, it's a surprise ;) I want to wish all of you a Very Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This has been a whirlwind three months but I am always thinking of my customers and the people who support me, and enjoy my art. I am forever grateful to make this dream of mine come true. No online sales, yet, which would be amazing but I have some wonderful friends that are going to help me try to figure that out in 2023. 

Just let me know if you need something and I'll be happy to help whether it's a commissioned piece, a print, a painting, or a live event painting. I'm excited to do all the stuff, but first family time and some rest. I hope that you enjoy the holiday season! All best, Tina




Comments

Popular Posts