78 Shows! And some more

Off to another show with these two paintings 'Floral Fun' and 'Love Letters from the Studio'! They headed to the Fall Show for Greater Haverhill Art Association (GHAA) at the Merrimac Library. I just updated the list of art shows that I've been involved in since 2012, and the list is as long as 78 exhibits! 

I had to sit still for a minute to absorb this, it really is crazy, but I want to applaud my hard work for just one minute before I kick into gear again. I realize that no matter how much there is to do, there always is more. Luckily, I got into a very cool show called "The Bohemienne" (10/2 - 10/22) with two other pieces that excude the right bohemian vibe. I am happy to extend my reach into Philadelphia this October, and I hope to meet some cool people there. I know that I will if I go in person because so many of my artist internet friends will be there. If you would like to come, the art reception is on 10/11. 
 
Also here is my latest painting.... stay tuned for a series to be developed around Newburyport in color! Thanks,Tina



Comments

Popular Posts