Small works show

Hi all, happy art-making summer! Since I am a teacher by day I store up a lot of creative juices for the summer months and hope to make many oil paintings to share with you this fall. Sometimes inspiration strikes, sometimes it doesn't but I try to "nudge" it along by having some firm dates and things to look forward to in my calendar. First up, the "8 Cubed" Show at the Newburyport Art Association starting August 10th!
Show dates:  August 10-September 1, 2018
Reception, free & open to the public
Saturday, August 11, 7-9p.m.
We'll be at the reception and I think I'll enter these two little newly painted works from RI. I'll be working on resolving them soon but I like how they are little paintings that work together to depict one of my favorite places. 
Next please come see my paintings at Dos Amigos in Newburyport starting in September. It's a great burrito joint and they support the arts so I support them. I go there all the time, love the food. It's a one-woman show (my first!) so I am very excited and nervous. :)

Finally more big news, my Pink House painting is winging its way to Denmark (!) and Horse's Eye is heading home to roost today. I'm mixing all my metaphors but I'm so excited that these paintings have found good homes. Thank you, tack så mycket!
Horse's Eye in the middle on top of Blue Horse


Comments

Popular Posts