Art on the Mall July 31 and August 1

July 31 and August 1 in Newburyport!

Hello everyone, just wanted to thank you so much for attending the show at The Coffee Factory Newburyport. It truly meant the world to me that you came out to see my art and support me. What a great group of friends I have, thank you! I am also thrilled to announce that I am going to be part of the Art on the Mall this year with my friend Katie Fogarty. She makes beautiful abstract art, and I will be showing my contemporary impressionist pieces with some new plein air oils.

It is the 39th year (again due to Covid) that they are able to  show art at the Bartlett Mall concurrent with the fun Old-Fashioned Sunday next to it for the kids. We love our Yankee Homecoming week here in beautiful Newburyport! I am taking down my work at the Coffee Factory on July 11 to pass the torch to the next fantastic artist, Nicole Ellis. Her minis have been selling next to the cash register and people love them. I think one of my friends bought one because he liked it so much. :) Come see her large representational work next and I will see you at the Mall (near the CVS at 13-1/2 Pond Street, Newburyport, MA) on July 31 and August 1! I am so looking forward to showing with Katie, she is a blast and makes art that you will love too! Here she is at Second Bloom with me! Thank you again all my dear friends for making First and Second Bloom a success! 

More information here: https://yankeehomecoming.com/event/art-on-the-bartlet-mall/






Comments

Popular Posts