Introducing My New Website! And Wrecked

TinaRawson.Art is my new site! I hope that you love it. It was so much work... I got up at 3:30 AM to finish working on it before a portfolio review so if it's a little funky you will hopefully forgive me. Please let me know your thoughts! 

Another spectacular photo by Chelsea Bradway of All Things Sparkley Photography below and a little background scoop - https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1416459860689207

In August, I went to the fantastic fundraiser Bra-Zaar which is an incredible annual event in Newburyport and bought raffle tickets. I won a photo shoot and consulting session entitled "Wrecked" with Tricia Whitcomb of Whitcomb Coaching - watch the Facebook intro above which sums it up well.

I was delighted! I liked the idea of shedding my old reality and stepping into a new timeline of being abundantly artistic. Plus I got to wallow in the water, which I love. So much fun to take off the constricting suit and step into the beautiful thrifted dress, which promptly got wet. 





Believe it or not, the wind was wailing and the storm was coming in yet Chelsea caught these gorgeous photos and Tricia coached me through getting into the water and into the shoot. I made the cape and added the word "artist" to seal the deal. Thanks again! I had a great time getting wrecked, and please check out my site. There's a special offer in there. I'd love it if you signed up for newsletters too. Take care, Tina

Comments

Popular Posts